WATER CONSERVATION SPRINKLERS & PARTS
- Our Only Business
LittleValve IFRs - the world's ONLY sprinklers and sprinkler parts specifically designed and manufactured
for water conservation!
Time and Labor Savings, as well as Water Savings
The Most Cost-Effective Water Conservation Product on the Market!
Click here for CosT-
Water Saving Sprinklers and Parts for Pin-Point Watering
In-Stem Flow Regulation (IFR) Powered by LittleValves makes every
Sprinkler and nozzle much more efficient.
Urban Dirt's long-running YouTube video presents the
LittleValve Sprinkler at Landscape Industry Show
(March, 2012 in Long Beach, CA)
Home of the World's Most Efficient Sprinkler Parts
with Proven Water Savings of 30% - 60%,
See for yourself by clicking on this Test Data tab
In-stem Flow Regulation (IFR) - the most significant change to sprinklers in 50 years -
is why LittleValves are the only WATER CONSERVATION sprinklers in the world ----- and
Little Tuffy pop-up sprinklers & LittleValve sprinkler parts
are the ONLY sprinklers on the Rebate list of the
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD)
Providing On-Off control at each sprinkler head and much, much more!
Exclusive provider to CONSERVA IRRIGATION, the nation's first and only
water conservation, irrigation contracting franchise.
(Scroll down to learn more about Conserva Irrigation)
Check out the LittleValve IFR Benefits:
- No more overspraying onto sidewalks, streets and buildings - Dial in your distance.
- Use only 15 foot 'Spray' nozzles eliminating all 5', 8', 10' and 12' nozzles. IFRs reduce the radius of 15' nozzles down to 6 feet with bigger, fatter, heavier droplets that resist wind drift and penetrate the ground better.
- Quadruples the range of Toro's Precision Rotating Nozzle by reducing radius down to 18 inches. Triples the range of Rain Bird's 17-24 rotary nozzle by reducing its radius to 5'. Makes obsolete Rain Bird's two other sizes of rotary nozzles.
- Makes Toro and Rain Bird's Flat spray nozzles world's best Micro-Sprays down to 2'.
- Bring side strips down to 3' - 4' left/right. Turn Hunter's SS530 side strip nozzle into a micro-spray. Almost every 'adjustable' nozzle can be made into a micro-spray.
- Never touch the little screw on top of spray or rotating nozzles.
- Easily controls the distance range of any above-grade gear-driven rotor all the way down to 'OFF' without touching the diffusion screw.
- Eliminate pressure regulation and pressure-compensating devices - they are never needed. LittleValves override ALL high pressure eliminating wasteful misting and fogging with its huge water losses.
- Now you can have above-grade 'Drip' systems via our new Micro-Stream Caps with pin-point watering. See "Micro Stream Caps" tab to see our full line of above-grade, pin-point watering products that replace troublesome drip tubing.
- And best of all, with individual On/Off control at each sprinkler, you save hours of time and labor by eliminating all trips back and forth to the valve or controller just to service clogged sprinklers or exchange nozzles.
See the difference between sprinklers with IFRs vs those without by clicking here for shortcut to "Water Saving Sprinklers Parts"
Remember: "If you're not using LittleValves, you're not doing
everything you can to save water."
Simple & Easy Sprinkler Head Maintenance
Eliminate trips back and forth to valve and controller
just to service a clogged sprinkler or change-out a nozzle
Originally developed to make sprinkler maintenance easier and faster. Pictured below is a pop-up sprinkler being flushed by just one person whle the valve is fully open without helpers and without going back and forth to the controller or valve.
During the process you see in the photo below, the pop-up stem will never retract until you shut off water to the system.
After flushing, shut off flow exiting the extended pop-up stem by turning the little key clockwise. Insert filter, re-attach the nozzle. Then turn key counter-clockwise until water exits nozzle at the precise distance you want. Pull out the key and you're done.
You have full On/Off control at every sprinkler regardless of what LittleValve
IFR part you have in your landscape - pop-ups or above-grade shrub adapters.
|little tuffy pop-up sprinkler info
LittleValve demo video
littlevalve/precision rotating nozzle -
With 10 pages of videos and pictures
flushing cross demo video
|CAUTION: You WILL get spoiled using LittleValve parts.
In commercial installations, PRNs, PSNs, Little Tuffys and LittleValve parts - known as In-stem Flow
Regulators - are all rebatable under the Southern California Metropolitan Water District program.
Looking for water conserving sprinklers that save
money, water and labor, then come to
· · · · · · Valvette systems.
Shortcut directly to the On-line Store - just click on the desired category
Produced in Los Angeles, CA
Valvette Systems Presents: PRN/LittleValve Combo
Little Tuffys or other LittleValve parts combined with Toro's
PRN - is the premier sprinkler on the planet
Distance Range: 20 - 28 feet down to 18 inches Arc range: 45° - 270°
click here to go directly to 'prn/LittleValve COMBO INFO & VIDEOs' to see the vast differences between the prn/LittleValve combo and all other sprinklers.
The ultimate in high-efficiency irrigation. No other sprinkler is comparable.
ACCOMPLISHING THE IMPOSSIBLE WITH COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL SPRINKLERS