VALVETTE SYSTEMS INTRODUCES
PRECISION LOW-VOLUME APPLICATION
PINPOINT WATERING via ABOVE-GRADE ‘DRIP’
--- MICRO STREAM CAPS ---
· Use with Valvette’s In-stem Flow Regulating 1/2” LittleValve Riser Extenders OR 1/2" LittleValve Couplings.
· Use on pop-up sprinklers with LittleValve pop-up stems (4”, 6” and 12”) joined with Rain Bird’s
· Bring streams down to as low as .04 - .06 GPM (2.4 - 3.6 GPH) See Calculations Info below.
· And with LittleValves you control the water distance from Cap to plant from 6 – 9 inches up to 4 or 5 feet.
NOTE: Micro Stream Caps are not available in the Online Store.
To purchase Micro Stream Caps, please contact Valvette Systems at
(844) 622-7141 Pacific Time, M - F after 8:30 AM; Weekends after 9:30 AM
Micro-Stream Caps available in 3 sizes of Stream Holes:
‘A’ Model - 1/16” · ‘B’ Model - 3/32” · ‘C’ Model – 1/8”
Available in 12 Configurations in each of the 3 sizes:
Single hole; 2 holes in 4 different patterns - 30°, 45°, 90° and 180°; 3 holes - 1/3 & 1/2 circle patterns; 4 holes – 1/2 circle
& side strip; 5 holes – 1/2 circle; 6 holes – 1/2 & full circles. Even custom-made patterns.
LOOK AT THE BENEFITS:
• Now you’ll know when an emitter is clogged up.
• No more dealing with damaged tubing or tiptoeing around it.
• If a Cap gets clogged, just shut off the water at the LittleValve, unthread Cap, open LittleValve to flush sprinkler,
thread Cap back on. EASY!
• Can be mixed into any system with other types of sprinklers – even rotors.
• Never even think about pressure regulation – never needed.
• Don’t water weeds, put the water right where you want it.
• Can be installed onto above-grade risers or into pop-up sprinklers (with male pop-up riser stems only).
Scroll below for MSC pictures and Info to assemble accompanying parts
These are the stream patterns available for all THREE sizes
Application for stationary above-ground sprinklers
No.1: The tall part is our 1/2" Riser extender. [RX550] The bottom section has 1/2" female threads that connect to a riser pipe. The red part is the filter screen. The part on the right is the Micro Stream Cap. This particular cap has 2 'B' sized stream holes that shoot out 45° aparts.
|No. 2: The filter screen is inserted - upside down - into the top of the Riser extender. Normally, the RX550 and the screen are sold together as shown.
||No. 3: Other than the 1/2" riser pipe that extends upwards from below the soil level, this is the fully-assembled Micro Stream Cap. This one has 3 'C' sized stream holes (the largest hole) that shoot the streams out in a 90° pattern.